7.01.2009

one.

so here I am in Miami. orientation starts in a few hours, and all I can think about now are all the people I left behind. I miss you all dearly, and hope that we shall laugh together again soon. to those of you that I got a chance to say goodbye to, i almost wish I hadn't, as I dont feel like any of it was enough. to those of you who didn't get a chance to confess all your love for me, or get back money I may have borrowed, or whatever, I will be back soon enough. you can all collect then. I will have regular access to this wild thing we all call the internet for the next three weeks, i expect, so I will be able to update this thing pretty regularly. as for when I'm actually in hoduras, as soon as this coup blows over, I will try to write at least once a week, but that will all depend on the availability of internet at my placement within the country. thank you all for coming and reading. perhaps, this will become interesting enough for all you people to stay and enjoy, and if not, I'll keep writing this shit anyway, and force my grandkids to read it when they're growing up. whatever, they wont understand anyway.

3 comments:

  1. dude, you'll be fine. enjoy the weather, and the new people you meet. when you figure out where the hell you'll end up- post here.

    love,

    big bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. malish, write more - we will publish a book based on your stories and we will become rich, move to CA and grow vegetables there, hope no groundhogs live there, love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a plan. We have gophers though. Don't worry though, Sasha bought some traps. We'll have everything ready for you here.

    ReplyDelete